Needs and Wants List
Other goals for 2013:
1) Shopping Ban!!!
2) Have $25,000 in RSP for downpayment of first home
3) Save $1,000 minimum in an Emergency Fund
4) Pay off ALL debt - have $0 in debt on January 1, 2014
5) Increase my Net Worth by at least $10,000 (seems reasonable since I increased my NW by $9,374.37 last year while saving for a wedding). NB: if I take out $25K for house downpayment, this goal will still be looked at as a pass.
6) Track my spending and re-start budgeting. And post those to this blog.
1) Lose weight - I don't want to put a number goal on this as it usually leads to frustration but I definitely want to fit into some of my smaller size pants as soon as possible.
2) Do something physical at least 4x per week. This could include going to the gym, going for a walk/bike ride, or playing Zumba/Just Dance on the Wii.
3) Eat better. No fast food and snacks.
4) Read more books. I have a lot on my bookshelf and my e-reader. At least one book per month.
5) Make more things. I have a lot of jewellery supplies that I need to use up.
6) Sell/donate more. I need to get back to posting jewellery on Etsy and having a garage sale, or donating more junk to Goodwill when it no longer serves a purpose. Also, I have some books I want to try and sell.
1) Post my weekly spending and bi-weekly budgets.
2) Post at least one other post a week other than #1
3) Comment on other blogs and become more of the community
4) Use twitter more (@morgainemoney)
5) Post updates on my progress with the Shopping Ban and these goals.
I will update my blog and sidebars with these goals (other than the Closing Costs since this is mostly T). And if I'm on pace or not.
What are your goals for 2013?